At Air Lift Performance, we know how important it is to get the look and the feel right on your vehicle. The 2020 Toyota Supra was built for performance, both on the track and on the street, so we built an air suspension that maintains that performance, while giving it the low look you crave. Our engineers started on the Supra's suspension by giving you the maximum drop without sacrificing performance, getting you down 83mm or 3.27in from stock. But simply getting you low was not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about achieving the versatility that the common coilover cannot, eliminating classic lowered-car problems, like bottoming out, with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every Supra kit that we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like it was built to do. In front, the Supra kit features our double-bellow air springs over monotube, threaded-body struts, which provide a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. With 30 levels of damping adjustability, the struts allow for a huge range of customization, with the ability to go from super soft up to a stiff performance setup. The struts are then topped off with adjustable camber plates that use high quality spherical bearings for precise steering feel and superior damper actuation, made of T6061 red-anodized aluminum. These plates allow for you to dial in up to three degrees of negative camber for that perfect wheel fitment or optimized handling. The kit also features black powder-coated, pass-through lower mounts, providing increased suspension travel and further drop capabilities. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30 degrees F to 150 degrees F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
Features / Benefits
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All struts dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
Status: Ships from supplier